3 ingredients (shrimp, 7 up, and olive oil) are all you need to make this fancy Caramelized Shrimp, and is ready to eat in 15 minutes! This dish can be served as an appetizer or a light lunch or dinner meal served with Garlic Fried Rice and YUM! I'm salivating!!! Aren't you?
Table of contents
🥰 Why We Love This Dish
- It is super easy to make!
- You will surely impress your friends when you make this dish!
- This dish can be served as an appetizer, or for lunch or dinner.
🥘 Ingredients Needed
- Olive Oil
- Shrimp with Tails and Heads
🦐 Key Ingredients Notes
For this you would want to get shrimps with head and tails on. It's more flavorful. You just need to clean and devein the shrimp, or you can have your fishmonger clean them for you.
🔪 How To Make This Dish
- This dish is very simple to make and can be done in three easy steps:
- Clean and devein shrimp (but if you buy the shrimps already cleaned, you can omit this step!)
- Cook the shrimp on a skillet in medium-high heat with olive oil and 7Up. Stir occasionally.
- Once the liquid has evaporated, remove it from heat and serve! That's it!
👩🏻🍳 Nutritional Expert Tips
- Shrimp is high in several vitamins and minerals and is a rich source of protein. Eating shrimp may also promote heart and brain health due to its content of omega-3 fatty acids.
❓Frequently Asked Questions
Fresh shrimps would taste best, but if they're not available, yes, frozen shrimps would work fine.
Absolutely! Just reheat it in the microwave before serving.
Yes, it can be served cold as an appetizer!
Promptly place it in the refrigerator in a sealed container within 1 to 2 hours of serving. Any leftovers can be stored in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Well-wrapped leftovers can be kept in the freezer for up to three months.
🥘 Other Seafood Recipes To Try
📋 Recipe CardPrint
I love to cook delicious and healthy meals for my family and friends, and I am happy that I get to share my passion with all of you. Every food I make is full of flavorful and healthy ingredients that are quick and simple to make with ingredients that you can find in your local grocery store or online. Let's be taste buds ~ and follow me along my culinary journey. My mantra, to always cook with love, and that is after all, why I call this blog the JOZmahal. Read more about me here...
PS: If you try any of my recipes please use the tag #JOZmahalrecipes and you may be featured in my upcoming posts! ~ cook with love my friend!