I challenge you to make this dish! It's so easy, three ingredients you guys! And if you don't mind eating with your hands, you are in for a treat! TREAT I said! 🙂
- 1 lb Shrimp (cleaned, deveined with heads on)
- 8 oz 7UP (or any other lemon-lime soda)
- 1 T Olive Oil
- Clean and devein shrimp. Leave heads intact, that's where most of the flavor comes from.
- Place shrimp on a single layer in skillet with 7UP and olive oil on medium high heat, uncovered. Stir occasionally to keep from burning.
- Once liquid has evaporated, turn heat off and place shrimp on a platter. Serve immediately.
- The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I LOVE and personally use.
- You can use any lemon lime soda (pop) for this recipe.
- If you can't find shrimps with heads still on, it's OK to use without. Although as previously mentioned, most of the flavors are on the shrimp head themselves.
- Category: Shrimp
- Method: Stir Fry
- Cuisine: Philippine
Keywords: Shrimp with 7up recipe, 7up shrimp