Perfect breakfast or brunch dish for company and can even be prepped the night before and bake the next morning. Super delish!
FOR HASH BROWNS:
- 1 pkg. Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 2 T melted butter
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 1/2 c Coleen's Jalapeño Breadsticks (crushed)
- 1 T melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Rub butter on bottom of rectangular ceramic baking dish or spray with non-stick cooking oil.
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, cream soup, cheese, yogurt, onion and melted butter, making sure all ingredients are mixed well. Spread into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix crushed breadsticks and melted butter. Spread topping evenly over hash browns.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until hash browns are tender and topping is golden brown.
- For a less crunchy, add another 1T of melted butter with the breadstick topping. We prefer a crunchy topping, so 1T of melted butter worked for us!
- For variation: With 15 minutes remaining in cooking time, make a well in the dish and crack an egg in it; making sure to keep the yolk intact.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American