This recipe is one of those things, I wish I had a huge garden to plant some zucchinis. I can't get enough of these and harvesting the zucchini blossoms are so easy! So if you're getting ready to plant this spring, add zucchini plants on your list! And pizza? Who does not like pizza?!?!?
- 12 zucchini blossoms (chopped, optional)
- 1T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Harvest. Clean. Chop or leave whole your zucchini blossoms.
- On a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil . Sauté and caramelize garlic and onions for about two minutes, then add the zucchini blossoms until they wilt.
- Top of the naan bread with the sautéed ingredients and add mozzarella cheese before placing in a 350 degree oven. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve! ENJOY!
- The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I LOVE and personally use.
- Use whole or shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add optional toppings: fresh basil, dried red pepper flakes, oregano, anchovies, or any other pizza toppings you like.
- Zucchini blossoms have a delicate squash flavor and a soft, velvety texture. So keep this in mind when adding other ingredients with your pizza.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy zucchini blossom recipe, zucchini blossom on naan bread, zucchini blossom appetizer recipe