I had a request to make a vegetarian version of my original Stir-Fried Egg Noodle recipe, which is made with chicken, pork, and shrimp. So here you go and this recipe takes even less time to make! How does 30 minutes sound?
Look at the beautiful presentation on this dish too. Aside from making this for dinner for your family, this will be great to bring at Potluck dinners, luncheon with some friends, or food day at work! The list is endless.
Table of contents
🥰 Why We Love This Dish
- It's very easy to make
- It's a beautiful and delicious way to get your kids to eat vegetables
- It's a one-pot meal
- It's better than take-out
🥘 Ingredients Needed
- Olive Oil
- Green Beans
- Water or Vegetable broth
- Pancit Noodles
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Oyster Sauce
🍲 Key Ingredients Notes
This recipe uses Pancit Noodles, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, and Oyster Sauce which can be found in your grocery store located in the Asian aisle. You'll want to be sure to store the Soy Sauce and Oyster Sauce in the refrigerator once it has been opened and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
🔪 How To Make This Dish
- Step 1: Sauté garlic and onions in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Step 2: Sauté carrots, broccoli, pea pods, green beans, celery.
- Step 3: Add the noodles, water, sesame oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and the remaining olive oil and sauté until they are all blended and heated through
👩🏻🍳 Nutritional Expert Tips
- For a gluten-free version: Replace Soy sauce and Oyster sauce with Coconut Aminos. And since Pancit are typically made with wheat, look for other varieties of noodles like mung bean noodles or rice noodles.
❓Frequently Asked Questions
On the recipe card below, be sure to click on 1x, 2x, or 3x accordingly to increase the amount of serving you need.
Absolutely! You can either do the prep work of cutting all the vegetables the day before or you can cook the dish the day before and reheat before serving the next day.
Promptly place the Pancit Noodles in the refrigerator in a sealed container within 1 to 2 hours of serving. Any leftovers can be stored in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Pancit noodles take on the flavors of soy sauce, oyster sauce, along with the broth and vegetables.
🥘 Other Popular Philippine Dishes To Try
📋 Recipe CardPrint
I love to cook delicious and healthy meals for my family and friends, and I am happy that I get to share my passion with all of you. Every food I make is full of flavorful and healthy ingredients that are quick and simple to make with ingredients that you can find in your local grocery store or online. Let's be taste buds ~ and follow me along my culinary journey. My mantra, to always cook with love, and that is after all, why I call this blog the JOZmahal. Read more about me here...
PS: If you try any of my recipes please use the tag #JOZmahalrecipes and you may be featured in my upcoming posts! ~ cook with love my friend!