A staple food among Filipinos is this dish, called Pancit Noodles . If you love egg noodles and vegetables, you can make this dish! It packs a punch of flavors and it's very quick and easy to make. Just under 30 minutes!
- 8 oz. pack of Pancit Noodles
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed and minced)
- 1/2 cup Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Broccoli (florets)
- 1 cup Pea pods (ends removed)
- 1 cup Green Beans (julienned)
- 1 cup Celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 2T Sesame Oil
- 2T Soy Sauce
- 2T Oyster Sauce
- 2T Olive Oil
- In a wok or skillet, over medium high heat, add 1T of olive oil . When the oil shimmers, add garlic and onions. Cook until transparent without burning the garlic.
- Slowly stir-fry by adding one vegetable type at a time (carrots, broccoli, pea pods, green beans, celery) giving them 1 to 2 minutes in between. Cooking it for more than that will overcook the veggies and result in dull-colored presentation.
- Add the noodles, water, sesame oil , soysauce, oyster sauce and the remaining olive oil . Stir fry all the ingredients until they are all blended and heated through.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and sprig of cilantro.
- The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I LOVE and personally use.
- When cutting vegetables, be sure to cut them all the same size so they cook quickly and evenly.
- If you're entertaining, presentation is key. So be sure not to overcook the vegetables.
- You can use all sorts of vegetables for this dish if you wish.
- For a meat version, add one of a combination of chicken, pork or shrimp.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and a sprig of cilantro for garnish.
- Omit soy sauce and oyster sauce for gluten-free version and add Coconut Aminos instead.
- Category: Noodles
- Method: Stir-Fry
- Cuisine: Philippine
Keywords: Quick and Easy Vegetable Filipino Pancit, Vegetable Pancit recipe, Filipino Pancit recipe