The best Parsley Salad recipe goes great with anything but especially with this Roasted Bone Marrow. The fresh flavor of the parsley complements the shallots, lemon juice, garlic, and capers which are then finished with a sprinkling of coarse sea salt. Pure perfection!
- 1 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- Coarsely chop fresh parsley and mince shallot.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, shallot, and capers.
- Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Drizzle over parsley salad.
- You can make the parsley salad mixture ahead of time but hold off on drizzling the lemon and olive juice to prevent it from getting wilted.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad