YUM! Say it with me...ADOBO! Adobo is a popular Philippine dish using any type of meat that is typically marinated in vinegar and garlic and browned in fat. The recipe that I'm about to share with you, is THE BEST ADOBO CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE if I may say so myself. WHY? Because the way I make adobo is easier, cleaner and not browned in fat and therefore, healthier.
However, in all honesty, I have followers who can attest to that since they have had the pleasure of tasting my Adobo Chicken Wings so I'll let them chime in and tell you themselves!! If you've tasted my Adobo Chicken Wings, please kindly leave a comment below!
My beautiful friend & neighbor says - This Adobo Chicken Wings are to die for! #HowLuckyAreWe
LOOK >>> ??? #Salivating
? Recipe Ingredients
- 12 Chicken Wings
- ¼ cup Coconut Aminos
- ¼ cup Cane Vinegar
- ¼ cup Fish Sauce
- 4 Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 1T Crushed Black Peppercorns
- 2 Dried Bay Leaves
So before I tell you how to make this ever so delicious Adobo Chicken Wings, you have to do yourself a favor and get yourself an Instant Pot. I bought mine at Amazon! It is one of the best investment I made this year so far. ?
❤️ Why I LOVE my Instant Pot? Let me count the ways....
I love using my Instant Pot because it's easy to use, easy to clean, less cooking time, only one pot to clean, no oil splattery mess, foods taste amazingly good, and so moist! There...I said it! ?
? How to make this recipe using an Instant Pot
- Rinse and dry chicken wings with paper towel.
- Put all ingredients in Instant Pot . *Set Instant Pot at "Pressure Cook" for 10 minutes with a "Pressure Level" at low.
- Once cooking has been completed, allow the Instant Pot to release steam and “depressurize” on its own. To help speed the cooling off process, place a wet towel on the metal part of the lid being sure not to cover the steam release. Also make sure that "Keep Warm" is turned OFF ~ this will allow for it to cool faster.
- After the float valve drops down indicating that the Instant Pot is safe to be opened, remove the chicken wings and place in a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, set the Instant Pot to "Sauté" the sauce for an additional 10 minutes. This process will help thicken the sauce giving it a more robust flavor. Pour the sauce over the chicken wings.
- Serve Adobo Chicken Wings with steamed rice, chopped romaine lettuce with sliced tomatoes. Drizzle some of the sauce over the lettuce and tomatoes. ENJOY!
??♀️ YOUR TURN!
Have you tried and made this recipe? I'd love ❤️ to hear from you!
Please share and tag @JozMahal on Instagram and use hashtag #JozMahal.Print
I love to cook delicious and healthy meals for my family and friends, and I am happy that I get to share my passion with all of you. Every food I make is full of flavorful and healthy ingredients that are quick and simple to make with ingredients that you can find in your local grocery store or online. Let's be taste buds ~ and follow me along my culinary journey. My mantra, to always cook with love, and that is after all, why I call this blog the JOZmahal. Read more about me here...
PS: If you try any of my recipes please use the tag #JOZmahalrecipes and you may be featured in my upcoming posts! ~ cook with love my friend!