I should have really just called this Teriyaki Beef because that is what this tastes like. An added bonus, this recipe can be made gluten-free with ingredients that are all easy to find and uses the Instant Pot so less mess cooking in the kitchen. 30 minutes of cooking time is all it takes.
Table of contents
🥰 Why We Love This Dish
- It's easy to make. Marinate. Refrigerate. Sauté in an Instant Pot. Serve!
- It's very tasty!
- 2.5 lbs. of beef is a generous serving for 6 dinner guests!
- If, and that's a BIG IF you have any leftovers, its' even tastier the next day with a tortilla wrap or a bun or with rice or just by itself.
- It is really easy to make!!!
🥘 Ingredients Needed
- Black Angus Boneless Roast
- Sesame Oil
- Pineapple Juice
- Tamari Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Hot Sauce
- Fresh Ginger
- Dried Red Pepper Flakes
🥩 Key Ingredients Notes
You can use any cut of beef for this recipe since you will be marinating it.
To reference a variety of beef cuts here's a great resource.
🔪 How To Make This Dish
- Step 1: Thinly slice beef
- Step 2: Marinate the beef
- Step 3: Cook in batches in an Instant Pot
👩🏻🍳 Nutritional Expert Tips
- To make this dish gluten-free use Coconut Aminos or Tamari Sauce instead of Soy Sauce for the marinade also omit the beer or use gluten-free beer.
❓Frequently Asked Questions
On the recipe card below, be sure to click on 1x, 2x, or 3x accordingly to increase the amount of serving you need.
Yes! This dish can be marinated for 4 hours or up to 24 hours to get the maximum flavor on the meat.
Promptly place it in the refrigerator in a sealed container within 1 to 2 hours of serving. Store leftovers in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Well-wrapped leftovers can be kept in the freezer for up to three months.
🥘 Other Instant Pot Recipes To Try
📋 Recipe CardPrint
I love to cook delicious and healthy meals for my family and friends, and I am happy that I get to share my passion with all of you. Every food I make is full of flavorful and healthy ingredients that are quick and simple to make with ingredients that you can find in your local grocery store or online. Let's be taste buds ~ and follow me along my culinary journey. My mantra, to always cook with love, and that is after all, why I call this blog the JOZmahal. Read more about me here...
PS: If you try any of my recipes please use the tag #JOZmahalrecipes and you may be featured in my upcoming posts! ~ cook with love my friend!